Online activities and more free downloads for kids.
- Free Streaming Audio: Listen to full a cappella versions of some of your favorite Plank Road Publishing songs.
- Coloring Pages From Music K-8: Print out free coloring pages based on Music K-8 magazine covers.
- Test Your Recorder Skills: Play a game that tests your recorder skills for soprano, alto, tenor, and bass recorders. Use the fingering charts as reference.
- E-cards: Send a friend a free animated musical e-card.
- Piggy's Piano Lessons: Play three different games that help you learn musical notes.
- Got Recorder? Puzzle: Put together our puzzle online.
- Memory Matching Game Find the matching pairs of music symbols within the allotted time.
- Interactive Recorder Fingering Chart: See and hear notes for the recorder.
- Piggy's Music Lessons: Work with Piggy as he takes his music lessons!
- Create A Critter: Click and create your own critter. If you like, you can print your critters out when you are done!
- Craft A Cow: Craft your own cow. If you like, you can print your cow out when you are done!
- "Music Defender" Video Game: Stop the alien spit bombs from reaching the school's basement and destroying the school's band instruments.
- "Piggy Saves The Music" Video Game: Piggy's mission is simple but not easy: recover the stolen musical instruments from the squishy space aliens and save Piggy's school music program!
- Music Videos: Watch cool videos of popular Plank Road Publishing songs.
- Play Boomwhackers: Play a song or make up your own tune online, just by clicking.
- MP3 Freebies: Free, legal downloads of Plank Road Publishing / Music K-8 songs for kids.
- Interactive Coloring Pages: Color online, then print out your artwork.
- Print Your Own Coloring Pages: Cool graphics to download, print, and color.
- Links: Cool web sites of interest to kids.
- Meet The Singers: See photos of the talented kids who sing on the Music K-8 recordings.
^ Back To Top
- Help: Information, suggestions, and help for using K8 KidTunes.
- Contact Us: A place to ask a question, make a suggestion, or just send us a message.
^ Back To Top